Friday, August 24, 2007

Back to School

Hi friends,

I just wanted to share with you a great way to continuously stay challenged and stimulated in your thinking. Enroll in BBN Bible Institute (www.bbnbi.org) online. It is free and has many challenging courses to choose from. This summer I have completed several courses:

  • The Doctrine of Satan
  • The Doctrine of Angels
  • The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit

I am now taking Dispensational Theology and learning lots!

I have found that in studying with BBNBI that I have learned how to articulate better some of our foundational doctrines and how misunderstanding of some of the foundations can really lead to heresies found all around us.

I am better prepared to address some of the misconceptions I have heard and share scripture references that will give better understanding of our foundational doctrines.

I am stepping through the doctrines, but there are many other courses that might interest you as well...

+ 00000 Introductory Studies (For New Believers)
+ 10000 Bible Doctrines Studies
+ 20000 Christian Living and Family Studies
+ 30000 Bible Book Studies
+ 40000 Biblical Character Studies
+ 50000 Bible Electives Studies

Each course has a series of lessons. At the end of each lesson is a test and at the end of the series is a final that will measure how much you have learned. They are available 24/7 for no cost you can get seminary quality training without the expense and at your convenience. Come join me and grow!

No comments: