Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Bumble Bee

It has been a long time since I have added to my blog. I wish I could summarize all of life that has transpired, but I just can't. The Lord has ministered to my soul and continued to grow me and all of that just can't be captured in words.

One blessed event that has occured in our family was that our Bassett Pru got a dog of her own for Christmas. Her name is Betty, though we call her "B". She was absolutely adorable and we thought that Pru would really like her since they are about the same age and B is an active dog as is Pru.

In fact, Pru and B have really gotten along well. B just had no manners when she came to us and had some issues with Eva our cat. Eva was harrassed at every turn by B and couldn't feel comfortable being in the same room. Fortunately Brood (Bassett Rescue of Old Dominion) was kind enough to connect us with a trainer. We have finally gotten where B and Eva can be together mostly. You can see by the pictures, that Eva and B have even peacefully rested on the same bed together.

For those of you who can't tell the dogs apart, B has more red in her face and Pru has the stripe up her forehead. The one in the t-shirt is Kenny, but he really isn't a dog, he just plays one (ha, ha). We are about to take our first big trip with B to Louisiana. Stand by for more posts in the weeks to come.









No comments: