Sunday, March 23, 2008

Visiting my Sister
















Well we are on the road again. I was thrilled to be able to leave a day early and spend some time with my sister Easter weekend. We arrived on Friday and enjoyed time together through Sunday morning for Easter services.

Grace's mother in law cooked us a wonderful Easter dinner on Saturday after we viewed a model of their new home. We also trekked up to the location where the house will be placed this summer. She has a beautiful view of the mountains in the background. I will love visiting her there. I hope she keeps an extra bedroom.
I always enjoy being with Gracie. This morning, she went to sunrise service with me for Easter. We visited the Methodist Church in Simpsonville. She was cold not having a heavy jacket, so I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm. I am not sure the people from the congregation knew what to think of us, but the pastor did welcome us after the service.

No comments: